Cleaning, care and protection for pigmented smooth leather.
- semi-aniline leather (smooth leather with a thin layer of color pigments)
- pigmented leather (smooth leather with a coat of color pigments)
- ‘covered’ leather (smooth leather with an opaque pigment finish)
In order for leather to retain its attractiveness, its wonderful soft grip and its naturalness, it needs important nurturing and hydrating substances. These substances can only be absorbed if the pores of the leather have been cleaned in advance and the dirt particles have been removed. That’s why the high-quality Keralux® set P is the perfect combination for pigmented smooth leather. The Keralux® soft cleaner removes the dirt particles extra carefully and yet thoroughly from the pores of the leather. The Keralux® Lotion P contains antioxidants with which it can hydrate the leather for an optimal regenerative effect. This is the perfect combination to keep your pigmented leather in top condition.
First vacuum and clean the furniture to remove dust and particle. Use a thin layer of Keralux® lotion P to protect the leather. After about 4-6 months, clean with the Keralux® soft cleaner and then treat the leather with the Keralux® lotion P. A thin and even layer is sufficient.
After this we advise to carry out the following maintenance twice a year:
1. Clean with Keralux® soft cleaner, allow to dry well.
2. Moisture with Keralux® lotion P, allow to dry well.
Keralux® lotion P (200ml), Keralux® soft cleaner (200ml), sponge (1 piece), cloth (1 piece), manual.